Posted on 12-20-2016
Reasons to Visit Our Cat Only Veterinarian Marietta
At Cat Care Hospital in Marietta GA, we deliver quality medical care to cats in the community. As a cats only Marietta veterinarian, we offer a variety of benefits that other veterinary clinics do not. If you're looking for a cat veterinarian in Marietta, we're your source for preventative care, surgical treatments, wellness exams and more. Below are just a few of the many reasons to visit a Marietta cat veterinarian.
- We specialize in veterinary care for cats. We work with cats only, which means that we have a deeper understanding of cats and their medical needs. As cat experts, we are uniquely qualified to recognize serious medical conditions in feline bodies. Taking your cat to our facility helps to ensure that your cat will get the care he or she needs in order to stay healthy.
- Our staff loves cats. We chose to work with cats because we love them so much! Every member of our staff is a warm, caring cat lover. We'll treat your cat like our own.
- Our clinic is free of barking, yapping, howling and growling. We provide a quiet environment for our patients. Unlike veterinary clinics that treat dogs and all other types of animals, we're able to control the noise level in our veterinary clinic, which makes for a more pleasant experience for cats and their owners.
- Visiting a cat-only clinic is less stressful. Some cats are stressed and fearful around other types of animals. A cat only veterinary clinic is naturally less stressful for animals that prefer to stay away from dogs.
- We know how to make cats comfortable and happy. We know all the tricks to help cats feel more comfortable when they're seeing the veterinarian, which makes visiting the vet a more positive experience.
Your Source for Cat Only Treatment in Marietta
Cat Care Hospital is proud to be your source for cat only treatment in Marietta and the surrounding community. To find out more about our facilities or to make an appointment with our veterinarian, contact us today at 770-424-6369.